Isabelle & Sebastien

Isabelle & Sebastien
My Baby Bundles

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What is BB Baby Bundles?

If you are reading this page then I assume either congratulations are in order, or you have a few of your own bundles, and whether you are a first time parent or a seasoned one, there is always more you can learn especially if this is your first time becoming a parent. Most of my blog focuses on being a parent in HK, but don't be put off if you are anywhere else in the world...LOTS OF TIPS FOR YOU TOO.

I've had 2 bundles in 2 years and certainly don't claim to know what I am doing, but what I have done is share a lot of my own experiences with close friends and work collegues, most of whom have been really grateful for the advice. It was time I start a blog so that I could continue to share my exepriences and my tips as well as suggestions from other more experienced mothers (I owe a huge part of this blog to them too).

What to buy a new born? how to fly long haul? how to ensure your baby sleeps from 2mths? the list of things you learn is endless and the learning curve incredible, and to have someone share their own story and experience is so helpful. I'm not trained and I'm by no means the guru, but what I did worked for me and it's worked for so many friends....so here goes, tips, advice, suggestions and lots more about how I'm raising my own two Baby Bundles.

Oh and one disclaimer, most of these tips are just from my own experiences and from the mothers I know, it’s meant to be helpful and doesn't claim to be the only way. The right way is the way your own parental instincts lead you.

No comments:

Post a Comment