Isabelle & Sebastien

Isabelle & Sebastien
My Baby Bundles

Thursday, March 4, 2010

CPR & Childcare Courses for Helpers

I found sending my helpers to a CPR and Childcare course very useful (even though she has raised her own two daughters as well as 3 other children in HK and had been sent on one several years ago). It gave me the added piece of mind that if something happened whilst I was at work that my helpers would know how to handle it until I got myself home.

There are several of these courses in HK, some are just CPR, and some include new born care and are very comprehensive with an exam at the end (with the results posted to the employer not the helper)

Matilda Course
Contact Debbie Tong
health@matilda.org

YWCA course
http://www.esmdywca.org.hk/Courses/CourseList.aspx?type=subcategory&id=1000098

FamilyZone
(also runs courses for parents)
Yvonne Heavyside
yvonneheavyside@thefamilyzone.hk
9887 3235
www.thefamilyzone.hk

No comments:

Post a Comment